Nevada Specialized Trusts
Nevada's asset protection, dynastic and directed trust laws, along with no state income tax, can have a dramatic impact in safeguarding and growing family wealth for generations to come.
Trust creators take advantage of the state's enhanced trust and tax laws by selecting First American Trust of Nevada as their trustee. Located in Las Vegas, First American Trust brings a long history of fiduciary excellence and an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Nevada's Revised Statutes provide significant benefits over traditional jurisdictions such as:
- No state income tax- minimize or eliminate state income or capital gains taxes for non-Nevada residents
- Dynastic provisions- trusts can last for 365 years
- Bifurcated duties- responsibilities can be assigned to different parties allowing greater control by the grantor or beneficiaries
- Asset Protection- protection from almost all creditors for trust assets after a short two-year vesting period
We support our client's goals by serving as trustee on the various trust types listed below:
- Nevada Asset Protection Trusts (NAPTs)
- Hybrid NAPT's
- Nevada Incomplete Non-Grantor Trusts (NINGs)
- Nevada Dynastic Trusts
- Nevada Directed Trusts
- Nevada Foreign Trusts
- Nevada Beneficiary Defective Inheritor's Trusts (BDITs)
- Investment Management and Personal Trusts
- Wealth Management Services
Disclaimer: Services provided by First American Trust of Nevada, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of First American Trust, and a member of the First American family of companies.
First American Trust 3753 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 200 Las Vagas, NV 89169